Snack – Lesson 3 http://fastpizza.pe/good/skorost-kupit-krasnodar.html go site
http://plastarm23.ru/low/kupit-ekstazi-forum.html http://lotteryslayer.com/fan/kupit-amfetamin-v-chelyabinske.html PRETZEL CROSSES
This snack serves as a reminder that Jesus, the sinless One, died on the cross between two criminals to pay the penalty for the sins of the world.
экстази купить новокузнецке PREPARATION:
- Purchase pretzel rods, pretzel sticks and peanut butter (and a substitute for students with peanut allergies).
- Make a sample of one large cross and two small crosses.
- Place 2 pretzel rods, 4 small pretzels sticks, a small cup of peanut butter, plate, and a plastic spoon at each seat.
- Print Lesson 3 Question page. (pg. 70 or click here)
купить соль через закладки YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 Large pretzel rods
- 4 small pretzel sticks
- Peanut Butter*
- Paper plates
- Plastic spoons
- Small cup to hold peanut butter (optional)
http://google-apps.com/pab/kupit-spays-v-krivom-roge.html STUDENT PARTICIPATION:
Let the children make their own peanut butter pretzel cross scene and then enjoy eating them. You can also use this time to ask them questions from the Lesson 3 Question page.
source site *NOTE: Some children may be allergic to nuts. Check each child’s registration form ahead of time for allergies before serving snacks that may cause allergic reactions. For children with peanut allergies, consider substituting cream cheese for peanut butter.
© 2013 Joel Walters