Snack – Lesson 4 курительные смеси соль купить винтфак 3
http://ccbfcongo.org/pab/zachem-sigaretu-vstavlyayut-v-butilku.html EMPTY TOMB – RICE CRISPY TREATS:
As the students eat their snack, remind them that, though Jesus died and was buried, He is no-longer in the tomb. He rose from the dead, and is alive forevermore.
- Prepare 1 or 2 Rice Crispy Treats per student.
- Print Lesson 4 Question page. (pg. 74 or click here)
YOU WILL NEED:
- 6 TBSP butter or margarine
- 12 Cups Rice Crispy Cereal
- 8 Cups mini marshmallows
- Muffin pan
(Yields 24 treats)
- Spray or butter muffin pan
- Melt butter/margarine in a large sauce pan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Continue to stir for an additional 2 minutes after marshmallows have melted.
- Remove pan from heat and add rice crispy cereal until well coated.
- Spoon marshmallow/cereal mix into half muffin pan
- Using your fingers, press the center of the cereal towards the sides of each muffin cup to create a cavern in the center of the cereal. This is your empty tomb.
- Follow steps 6 & 7 for the remaining cups.
- Once the marshmallow has set, remove from cups, and add one mini marshmallow to the inside of the “empty tomb” for “grave clothes.”
While the students eat their snack you can ask them questions about the Bible Story.
© 2013 Joel Walters