Craft – Lesson 5 даффи дак магазин http://irelands32.com/pab/kupit-salviyu.html
трамадол в иваново купить героин закладки питер JESUS IS COMING AGAIN:
While the disciples watched, a cloud received Jesus up into Heaven; two angels appeared and told them “…this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.”
- “Jesus is Coming Again” page (pg. 76 or click here)
- Blue construction paper
- Cotton balls
- Runny glue
- Paper plates (to set out glue for student use)
- Print “Jesus is Coming” Printout for Lesson 5. (1 per student)
- Set out bowls of cotton balls (enough for each student to have about 10), plates of glue, and crayons.
- Give each student 1 sheet of blue construction paper and 1 Jesus printout.
- Have students write their name on one side of the construction paper, then flip it over.
- Color in the Jesus printout.
- Glue Jesus to the center of the construction paper (page should be turned “landscape”)
- Finish by gluing cotton balls around Jesus so that they look like clouds around Him.
© 2013 Joel Walters