Game – Lesson 5 http://carlesroger.es/life/gashish-eto-marihuana.html click here
http://therapeuticexchange.com/fan/kupit-spays-obninsk.html source url HIDE AND SEEK:
With this game, we want to emphasize the call, “Ready-or-not, here I come!” Jesus is coming again one day, but no man knows what day or at what hour He’ll come. We need to be ready at all times.
- Set boundaries of play and select a “base.”
- Pick the first “Seeker.”
- Have the seeker count to an age-appropriate number while the other children hide.
- When the seeker finishes counting, they must announce, “Ready or not, here I come!”
- The hiders try to make it to “base” but the seeker tries to tag them before they reach it.
- The last person tagged is “it.” (They become the next seeker)
http://www.premierwebresources.com/race/tor-brauzer-sayt-s-zakladkami.html © 2013 Joel Walters