Snack – Lesson 1 source где купить соли для курения
follow link купить наркотики в спбе SUGAR COOKIE ANGELS & BUGLES
This snack is intended to help the students remember that an angel announced Jesus’ coming birth to Joseph and Mary. (Also, bugles or trumpets were used to announce important events.)
http://www.plitkadecor.ru/good/spays-kupit-po-pochte.html http://google-apps.com/pab/kupit-po-zakladke-geroin.html PREPARATION:
Bake (or buy) angel-shaped sugar cookies (these should be made a day in advance so that they’re cool enough for students to decorate)
- 1½ Cups Butter (softened)
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 Cups Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- Candies for students to decorate cookies
- 1 Paper plate or napkin to serve cookies to students
- White icing
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Cut dough with angel-shaped cookie cutter. Place cookies 1 inch apart on un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven. Remove from oven and cookie sheet. Cool completely.
http://orelstroyinfo.ru/life/kupit-geroin-v-zakladkah.html STUDENT PARTICIPATION:
Serve plain cookies with Bugles, cream cheese or frosting and candies and allow students to decorate the angels before eating them. While the students eat their snack you can ask them questions about the Bible Story. (A list of Bible story questions for Lesson 1 can be found on pg. 64 or click here)
© 2013 Joel Walters